The DLE-200B Line Simulator produces two way communication between standard telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX’s and standard single line telephones. The Line Simulator can also provide sales people with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on site demonstrations, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer’s phone service.
The DLE-200B Line Simulator provides precise dialtone, DC talk battery and standard or distinctive ringing. The unit also provides a CPC break on hang up.
- Compatible with fax machines and modem speeds up to 28.8 kbps
- Precise dial tone 32VDC talk battery
- Switch selectable ring cadence
- Provides CPC breaks after hang-up on either port
- Switch selectable audio attenuation
- Provides 2 seconds of precise dial tone after off-hook
- Provides ring back signal to calling device
- One or two way ring down capability
- Jumper selectable ring count
- Ring down and dial tone off mode (ideal for prison phone communications, etc.)