The DLE-300 Advance Line Simulator provides sales people, techs, engineers, etc., with a cost effective and easy to use method of conducting on-site demonstrations, programming or diagnostics without the need to locate phone lines or disrupt customer phone service. The Line Simulator provides two-way communication between standard analog telecom products, such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX's, as well as standard telephones.
The DLE-300 produces standard or distinctive AC ringing, DC talk battery, caller ID data, precise dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, re-order tone, and provides CPC on disconnect.
- Supports all high speed data Produces Name or Name and Number Caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40 V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, and re-order tones
- Standard and distinctive 20 Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch Tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no Touch Tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training