The DVA-1003B is a professional and cost-effective three port digital voice announcer specifically designed for ACD/UCD, auto attendant, intercept, night message, information provider applications and other PABX and Centrex announcement functions.
The DVA-1003B will increase call handling capacity by answering on demand or during the first ring and automatically adjusting the announce cycle to the message length. The DVA-1003B disconnects on CPC and provides instant "rewind" for the next caller.
The DVA-1003B is factory installed with 1 minute of non-volatile record time per channel.
- 1 minute of record time per channel
- Record and review announcements locally or remotely or download prerecorded announcements from a tape player
- Selectable ring delay
- Detects CPC signal and disconnects
- Callers may be transferred after the announcement
- Messages stored in non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Recording volume LED indicator for consistently high-quality recordings
- Recognizes handshake signals from virtually any PABX, Centrex or C.O. line
- Programmable to repeat announcement