The DVA-2WA is a digital announcer/recorder with a built in 2 watt amplifier. Designed to provide music and promotion on hold, the DVA-2WA can playback in a continuous loop or alternate between promotions and an auxiliary music source at 2 second to 30 minute intervals. Any number of multiple messages may be recorded.
The announcer comes with four professionally pre-recorded promotion on hold pacifier messages, as well as, power supply and cabling for an easy plug and play installation.
The output of the DVA-2WA may also be connected directly to loudspeakers with messages repeated in timed intervals or played at the push of a button for museum displays, information booths, point of interest locations, etc.
The DVA-2WA’s non-volatile memory eliminates the need for batteries or costly built in tape decks. This provides the convenience of recording at the shop or professional studio and then shipping to the installation site.
- Easily connects to any phone system, or to over head speakers for in store announcements or can connect to any analog phone line to deliver an outgoing message
- 7.5 minutes of user recordable memory
- Select from user recorded messages or four pre-recorded on-hold pacifier messages
- Three playback options: on demand, continuous, and timed intervals
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Built-in 2 watt amplifier to connect directly to speakers
- Record from electret mic, carbon handset, tape, CD, PC sound card or any line level device
- 600 ohm audio output for high wattage amplifiers
- Multiple message capabilities (total number of messages only limited to maximum record time)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for trouble free recording
- Auxiliary audio (MOH) input for between message background music
- Remote trigger input for on-demand playback from a remote contact closure
- Press and hold play mode
- Status LED for record and playback indication
- Master and auxiliary input volume controls
- I.O. communications port (allows only one DVA-2WA to announce at a time)