The E-1600A-BLT-EWP emergency phone combines quick and reliable handsfree communication with a high visibility enclosure and pulsating strobe light. Whenever the emergency phone goes off-hook, the 1 million candle power strobe light is activated and will automatically reset when the call is completed.
The E-1600A-BLT-EWP meets ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements for telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The enclosure and electronics provide EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection) as well as vandal resistance and the strobe light easily identifies the area requiring attention.
The strobe is powered by an included power supply, but communication is available, even during power failures. All phone numbers, location numbers and programming parameters are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. No batteries or power are required to hold the memory.
The E-1600A-BLT-EWP can also be used with Central Station Monitoring equipment.
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F) Standard with EWP (Enhanced Weather Protection)
- Central Station Monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Separate central station voice speed dial number
- 1 million candle power blue strobe light
- Surface mountable to walls or posts.