Product DescriptionThe Viking Electronics E-20B-EWP is a phone line powered door entry speaker phones designed to provide twoway handsfree communication for outdoor applications.. When the “Call” button is pressed, theE-20B-EWP will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-20B-EWP can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Hot-Line Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking’s DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used. One, or up to four, E-20B speaker phones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200 or C-2000A (respectively) Entry Phone Controllers
For outdoor or harsh environments, the E-20B-EWP comes with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). The E-20B-EWP feature rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches.
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available for greater weather resistance
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Programmable maximum call length
- Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Two way handsfree communication
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed