The Viking Electronics E-20B is a telephone line powered door entry speaker phones designed to provide twoway handsfree communication. When the “Call” button is pressed, theE-20B will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-20B can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Hot-Line Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking’s DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used. One, or up to four, E-20B speaker phones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200 or C-2000A (respectively) Entry Phone Controllers.
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB
- Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available for greater weather resistance
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Programmable maximum call length
- Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Two way handsfree communication
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- E-10A/E-10A-EWP Features: - Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with heavy duty metal call button and mounting gasket - Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box part # 259576 - Surface mountable with an optional VE-5x5
- E-20B/E-20B-EWP Features: - Light gray colored, impact resistant, U.V. stable, plastic chassis - Surface mountable only