The E-30 handsfree door phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and can be connected directly to a phone line or phone system.
The E-30 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
The E-30 can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The E-30-EWP shares all of the features of the E-30 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for installation in harsh environments. EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy onsite programming.
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Vandal resistant, stainless steel faceplate with heavy-duty metal call button
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
- Red off-hook LED indicator
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, return to dial tone, time out or a Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15°F to 130°F)
- E-30-EWP has Enhanced Weather protection
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box
- Optional VE-5x5 surface mount back box
- E-30-EWP conforms to NEMA requirements