Even the best designed paging systems can experience feedback. Now you can eliminate annoying feedback over your paging speakers with Viking’s model FBI-1A digital antifeedback paging interface.
Pages of up to 16 seconds (expandable to 60 seconds) can be stored and the FBI-1A automatically adjusts to the page length for faster processing. In addition, the FBI-1A can be programmed to provide pre-page and post-page alert tones.
The FBI-1A utilizes state of the art digital recording technology to record the “live” page from a phone system’s paging port output or unused trunk port. The FBI-1A then immediately plays back the recorded page once or twice (selectable) over the paging system.
- High quality (64K) digital message storage
- High output - 2V RMS into 600 ohms
- 16 second record time expands to 1 minute using an ERAM-60 Memory Kit
- Compatible with Paging ports or Trunk ports
- Activate recording from VOX detection, contact closure or loop detect (Trunk mode only)
- VOX sensitivity adjustment
- Cancel page feature
- Selectable page repeat
- Selectable pre-page alert tone
- Selectable post-page alert tone
- Adjustable alert tone volume
- N.O./N.C. relay contacts control paging system
- Record/Playback LED indicator
- Compatible with virtually all paging and telephone systems