The K-1500-E and K-1500-EHF Emergency Phones provide reliable handset or handsfree emergency communication.
The K-1500-E and K-1500-EHF can be connected directly to a C. line or analog PABX/KSU station when used in conjunction with a hotline dialer or programmed ring down circuit. The phones can also used with Viking’s DLE-200B ring down circuit.
When the button is pressed, the K-1500-EHF will come off hook until the pre-selected time- out has elapsed (adjustable from 6 seconds to 5 minutes) or a CPC is detected. During this time, the user may converse handsfree. Alternatively, standard handset communication is used with the K- 1500-E.
The K-1500-E and K-1500-EHF components conform to industry-set standards and are mounted on a formed aluminum panel, finished in red powder paint for easy visibility.
- Phone line powered
- No dial pads
- Designed to mount in a standard emergency phone enclosure (10” x 7” x 3”)
- Built for easy installation and simple operation
- K-1500-E Features: Hearing aid compatible handset with volume control
- K-1500-EHF Features: Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Adjustable time out to limit prank calls and false alarms (approximately 6 seconds - 5 minutes)
- Two-way handsfree communication
- Vandal resistant metal push button
- Call timer on/off switch VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed selection
- Adjustable mic and speaker volume