The 1500P-W analog wall mount dialess phones are perfect for emergency and courtesy phone applications. An Automatc Dialer can be added for telephone ring down applications. Available in two colors: red or ash.
The K-1500P-W can be used on an analog PABX station port or standard C.O. line to receive calls. It can also be used with a dedicated ringdown circuit, such as Viking's DLE-200B, to provide cost effective point-to-point communications.
If an automatic Hot-Line dialer is required, the K- 1900W-2 (wall) and the K-1900D-2 (desk) Hot-Line phones are available. For similar vandal resistant applications, the K-1500-7, K-1700-3, K1900-7, and K-1900-8 are available!
- Built in volume adjustable ringer
- No dial pad
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with volume control
- Available in two colors: red or ash
- Optional VE-9x12 or VE-9x20 weatherproof box APPLICATIONS
- Ringdown phones
- • Pool phones
- • Catalog sales
- • Kiosks in malls
- • Courtesy and customer service phones
- • Automated tellers
- • Security and emergency phones
- • Point to point communication when used with the DLE-200B Line Simulator