The K-1900-3 converts any Touch Tone phone into a multi-number auto dialer that will store up to 150 telephone numbers in non-volatile E2 memory. Use with Viking’s K-1700-3 or K-1900-8 phones to provide vandal resistant handsfree or handset communication.
When a call initiated by the K-1900-3 is answered by an apartment or business tenant, a built-in contact closure may be activated to control electric gates or door strikes. Up to 150 keyless entry codes can also be programmed, allowing tenants to let themselves in.
The K-1900-3 can be programmed locally or remotely using a standard Touch Tone phone and features built-in user dialing restriction to help prevent unauthorized calls and toll fraud.
- Compatible with Viking’s vandal resistant K-1700-3, K-1900-8 or any Touch Tone phone
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Remotely or locally programmable
- Stores 150 tenant Touch Tone phone numbers
- Programmable tenant relay activation codes and keyless entry codes
- Programmable master keyless entry code
- Multi-number dialer mode for Kiosks etc.
- Ring-thru mode for calling entry phone
- Programmable call timer
- Normally open and normally closed (DPDT) relay contacts for controlling door strikes and magnetic locks
- Auxiliary relay input to trigger a timed relay activation for postal locks, etc.
- Provides 18V DC to power doorstrikes, magnetic locks, etc.
- Touch Tone and pulse dialing toll restriction
- Always allows 911 and 311 outside calls