Viking's K-1900-4 Hot-Line dialer will store and automatically dial a pre-programmed, 16 digit number when ever the associated telephone goes off hook. The K-1900-4 uses non-volatile E2 memory, is telephone line powered and will operate on any PABX, Centrex, or standard loop start central office line with any conventional phone.
The K-1900-4 is easily programmed while connected to an analog telephone line, using any Touch Tone phone.
Note: For Touch Tone applications use the K-1900-5
- Remotely programmable using a standard Touch Tone phone
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Won't dial on inbound calls
- Programmable 4 second pauses
- Touch Tone blocking feature helps to eliminate fraudulent calls
- Programmable dialing speed (10 pps/20 pps)