Why pay the premium of leased or dedicated phone lines?
The K-1900-5 will automatically dial a preprogrammed number, of up to 32 digits, whenever an associated telephone is taken off hook. Using nonvolatile E2 memory, the K-1900-5 is telephone line powered and will operate on any loop start central office line or analog PABX/KSU extension.
The K-1900-5 is easily programmed remotely or locally using a standard Touch Tone phone.
- Touch Tone programmable
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Ring detection (won’t dial on inbound calls)
- User programmable security code
- Programmable pauses in one and four second increments
- Programmable to interrupt user
- Touch Tone dialing to help control fraudulent calls from hand held dialers, etc.
- Programmable dialing speed (normal or fast)
- Can be configured to operate from a contact closure (Fax Back Document 818)