The K-1900-8-EWP is a stainless steel panel phone that can either auto-dial a phone number each time the handset is lifted, be used as a multi-number auto-dialer, or be used as a standard touch tone phone. The unit will Touch Tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls.
The K-1900-8 housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, a metal Touch Tone keypad, an armored cable, a heavy duty handset, and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-8 can be easily Touch Tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
For outdoor or harsh environments, the K-1900-8-EWP is available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). The EWP version includes faceplate, transmitter and receiver gaskets, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as a urethane potted circuit board with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Auto dials 1 (up to 32 digits) programmable speed dial number
- Multi-number dialer mode adds 5 (up to 16 digits) speed dial numbers
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Touch Tone keypad
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Operates on analog PABX and key system extensions or analog Centrex and C.O. lines
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Touch Tone programmable
- Vandal resistant features: 1/8” thick stainless steel panel, armored cable, metal cradle and sealed metal keypad
- Programmable pre-dial pause
- Blocks fraudulent calls from hand held pocket dialers
- Limited toll restriction in dumb phone mode
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handset with sealed push button volume control Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP)