Product DescriptionSimply lift the handset and this phone automatically dials. Great for emergency phone and courtesy phone applications.
The K-1900 Series of Hot-Line phones are programmable to dial a 1-32 digit telephone number each time the phone’s handset is lifted. The products may be programmed to Touch Tone or pulse dial and will not dial on incoming calls.
The K-1900 Series phones are available in a desk or wall chassis, as well as in a vandal resistant panel phone configuration. A network insert dialer is also available, to convert standard phones into hot-line phones.
- Telephone line powered
- Hearing aid compatible amplified handsets
- Rotary handset volume control
- 1 - 32 digit programmable speed dial number
- Touch Tone and 10/20 pps pulse dialing
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Restricts fraudulent calls from hand held dialers
- K-1900D/W-2 available in red or ash
- Optional Q170600 ringer (Fax Back Doc 845)
- Operates on a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU extensions
- Ring detection (will not dial on incoming calls)
- Programmable security code to enter programming mode
- Touch Tone programmable K-1900-6 fits standard 500, 554, 2500 and 2554 set phones