Viking’s K-2000-DVA is a fully programmable multi-input, multinumber auto dialer and digital announcer, designed for emergency and non-emergency message notification. The K-2000- DVA has eight dry contact inputs, each of which can dial up to eight 32-digit phone numbers and play a message up to 1 minute in length specific to that input.
Messages can be recorded locally or remotely with a total message time for all 8 inputs of eight minutes. When configured as an alarm dialer, the K-2000-DVA has call progress detection capability with normal and fast busy, call pickup, CPC and ring-no-answer detection.
The K-2000-DVA can also be set up as a store caster (no dialing), for on-site promotional or assistance announcements.
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries
- Stores up to eight 32-digit numbers (sixty four 32-digit numbers total)
- 8 minutes of record time (1 minute per input)
- Programmable message repeat counter
- Programmable lap counter
- Eight inputs programmable as normally open or normally closed and enabled or disabled
- Programmable ring delay for remote programming and alarm polling Programmable qualifier timer for each input (time for an event to be qualified as an alarm)
- Programmable resume timer for each input (time following reset for input to become active again)
- Call progress detection
- Programmable ringback limit for call progress
- Remote security and access codes
- Store caster mode
- Local or remote programming and recording
- RS-232 port for programming via a PC
- Compatible with the RC-2A and RC-3 remote DTMF controllers