The LC-8 Line Concentrator eliminates the monthly charges for dedicated phone lines to each elevator cab in an office, college, hotel, hospital, etc. A call initiated by any emergency phone is sent to the C.O. line. Subsequent calls activate call waiting tones to alert the emergency personnel that another phone has gone off-hook.
All inbound calls are answered by the LC-8. The emergency personnel then dials a Touch Tone command to connect to one of eight phones.
On both inbound and outbound calls, the emergency personnel can redirect the call to any of the other phones without hanging up. The LC-8 is compatible with all Viking emergency elevator phones, standard phones, modems and credit card readers.
- Automatic answering of inbound calls
- Connects up to (8) emergency phones
- Touch Tone transferring
- Fire floor phone connection
- Built in talk battery for fire floor phone
- Call waiting notice
- Paging feature
- Fully functional battery backup
- Non-volatile E memory for all programmable features