The LDB-2 Ring/Loop Detector monitors an analog phone line for ringing or an in-use condition. A built-in relay can be activated when either of these conditions are detected. This is ideal for monitoring line status or for providing a visual indication of such.
When monitoring for ring, an internal pot can be adjusted to allow the relay closure to stay on steady, or follow standard ring cadence.
The LDB-2 comes complete with a 12 VDC power adapter, and can also provide 12V DC power through its auxiliary 12V DC output terminals.
- Detects ring voltage and loop connect
- Screw terminal connections
- Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws (not included)
- Auxiliary 12V DC output
- Adjustable time-out for relay closure
- Two sets of relay contacts provided
- Selectable NO (normally open) or NC (normally closed) relay contacts