The PA-2A provides loud ringing and paging to elec-tronic key systems, 1A2 Key systems, PABX’s as well as No-KSU phones and multiline phones. Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-2A to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system.
The PA-2A will also generate adjustable loud ringing from up to 6 analog lines or from a dry contact clo-sure. Either a loud electronic warble, or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external “night transfer” switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications.
The PA-2A is easy to install and eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, amplifier and (1) paging horn.
- Two watts of paging power
- All lines are optically coupled for use with fax switches and analog PABX/KSU stations
- Can provide background music from an external source
- Paging from an unused trunk port or paging port
- Four loud ringing sounds: - Electronic warble
- - Double gong
- - Quadruple chime
- - Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell, from 1-6 lines for warehouses, yards, etc.
- Output for controlling a 12 volt relay from 1-6 ringing lines Page alert tone
- 600 ohm output for sourcing high powered amplifiers