The RAD-1A, remote access device, gives authorized users remote access to one way paging amplifiers, digital announcers and other audio programs. A programmable access code prohibits access by unauthorized users.
The RAD-1A answers on the first ring and disconnects on CPC, call time out, silence time out, busy or by dialing #7. Separate 600 ohm audio and telephone line outputs are provided, allowing connection to audio amplifiers, digital announcers, or phone systems. The user does not have to hang up and redial the RAD-1A to access other features.
- Status LED turns on when the unit is active and turns off to indicate the presence of audio
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Programmable 6 digit access code
- Separate 600 ohm audio and telephone line outputs
- Disconnects on CPC, call time out, silence time out, busy or by dialing #7
- Programmable 2 hour call timer
- Programmable 1-99 second silence timer
- Alternate screw terminal connection for phone line out
- Provides a 500ms hookswitch flash to access other features
- Provides a 2 second disconnect
- Connects phone line to the 600 ohm input/ output of one-way paging amplifiers, digital announcers and other audio programs
- Auxiliary contacts available for systems that need a dry contact closure (activate whenever the unit’s output is active)
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)