The RC-3 enables a standard Touch Tone phone to control up to 3 maintained ON, maintained OFF, or momentary relay contacts from a remote location. The RC-3 is fully user programmable and uses non-volatile E2 memory.
Up to three RC-3’s can be daisy chained on the same line to control up to nine relays.
The RC-3 features switchable 12V talk battery allowing easy installation on the trunk port. In addition, the unit can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The RC-3 also features a built in pulse dialer activated by a contact closure from an alarm system, temperature sensor, etc. The RC-3 will dial the number up to three times sending alert tones indicating an emergency.
- User Touch Tone programmable
- Non-volatile E2 memory
- 12 digit alarm activated pulse dialer
- 6 digit security code (to access programming)
- 6 digit access code (disable or enable for additional control security)
- Switchable 12V talk battery
- Relay interrogation tones
- Programmable relay time delays
- Cascade up to three RC-3’s to control up to nine relays
- Programmable ring delay before answering
- Status LED’s for relays 1, 2, 3 and the answer relay
- One power adaptor can power up to three units