The SC-911 Strobe Controller connects in parallel with your phone line and passively listens for touch-tones. When 911, 9-911, or 8-911 are detected without other touch-tones around them, the SC-911 flashes the built-in 0.75” LED and activates a 12VDC switched output capable of running an emergency strobe light.
A strobe light can get help to you when you need it most, providing emergency services with a clearly visible beacon to locate your home as fast as possible, and also alerting neighbors and nursing staff of your need for assistance.
The built-in LED is useful for indoor applications, such as apartment complexes, schools, offices and assisted living housing.
The SC-911 comes complete with a 12VDC power adapter, and also provides a set of relay contacts for user application.
- Detects "911", "9-911" and "8-911" calls
- Bright 0.75” red LED visible over 100 ft
- Switched 12VDC output for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.
- One set of (N.O.) normally open or (N.C.) normally closed relay contacts provided
- Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws (not included)
- Reset by dialing any touch-tone
- Optional contact closure activation and reset function