The SO-24A allows supervisors to silently monitor employee phones without disrupting the activity at their workstation. The information gathered may be used for quality purposes, to train, motivate even assist customer service and telemarketing representatives.
A supervisor may enter the conversation by dialing a “*.” A cassette recorder output permits automatic or manual recording of conversations.
The SO-24A features improved audio and can now be easily expanded to 240 stations by installing additional 24 line units. The SO-24A can be programmed with a 2, 3 or 4 digit dial up code to match station extension numbers.
- 24 station capacity can be expanded to 240 stations at any time Compatible with analog PABX/KSU stations
- Monitor stations from an unused phone system line input or to a dedicated single line phone
- Add remote observing with a RAD-AMP Remote Access Device Built-in talk assist (dial *)
- Dial up code can be programmed to match the station number
- Cassette recorder output and Touch Tone control
- Automatic gain control equalizes in and outbound conversation levels
- Configurable for digital phones (requires the SO-24 AK and an extra pair of wires to each phone handset)