No matter how small your business, projecting the right image is important. Build your company's image with Viking's Two Line Call Sequencer.
In the day mode, the TMS-2 answers calls on one line while you are busy or on the opposite line. After a professional greeting has been played, the TMS-2 holds the caller for up to 15 minutes or until you are available to take the call. Music on hold can be provided from a radio or any other audio source. For a truly professional image, Viking's DVA-2WA, Promotion on Hold Announcer, may also be added (fax back document 110).
In the night mode, the TMS-2 allows your answering machine to answer either line. The LED indicator displays which mode is active (day or night) and which line is on hold. A volume adjustable beep and warble also indicate which line is on hold or ringing.
- Locally or remotely programmable
- Remotely recordable
- 16 seconds of high quality message memory
- Non-volatile E2 memory (programming and message will not be lost during power outage)
- Day or Night mode operation
- Volume adjustable ringer and "On Hold" alert
- Programmable ring delay from 1 to 9
- Music or promotion on hold input
- User programmable security code
- Simple modular installation