Stop paying for calls you don't make! The TR-1 is a cost effective, user programmable, Toll Restrictor, ideal for applications where unauthorized phone calls cannot be tolerated.
Concealed in a standard wall mount RJ11C jack, the TR-1 is designed to allow or restrict local and/or specified long distance numbers.
The TR-1 provides a 40 number allow/restrict table, a 6 digit bypass code (allows authorized users long distance access), and an inbound/outbound call timer with disconnect.
The TR-1 is Touch Tone programmable and will restrict Touch Tone or pulse dialing on outbound calls.
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile E 2 memory
- Compatible with Touch Tone or rotary phones
- .5 to 49.5 minute call timer with disconnect
- Programmable allow or restrict table stores up to forty 12-digit phone numbers, prefixes or area codes
- 6 digit bypass code for single call override
- Programmable to ignore phone system line access numbers
- Programmable ignore table stores up to twelve 12-digit phone numbers, ideal for *67, *69, etc.
- Programmable maximum digit string length
- Concealed in a standard RJ11C jack
- Allow or restrict 1-800 numbers
- Operational alert tones
- Allows emergency and toll free numbers