The W-3000 weather resistant, handsfree doorbox provides an attractive and vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate. It is designed to interface directly with the unused telephone line input of nearly any phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller.
When the “Call“ button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox’s new louder speaker output and “Push-to-Talk” feature can be used.
The W-3000-EWP shares all of the features of the W-3000 in addi-tion to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for installation in harsh environments. EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, gel filled butt connectors, urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site pro-gramming.
- Vandal resistant, 14 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Heavy-duty metal push button and mounting gasket.
- Flush mount using the included rough-in box or surface mount using an optional VE-5x5 backbox
- Yellow call progress/ night light LED
- New high output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard or 2 short rings)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable “Push-to-Talk” feature for noisy environments
- Extended operating temperature range: -15°F to 130°F
- Compact 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
- W-3000-EWP has Enhanced Weather Protection