The ZPI-4 is a four-zone Touch Tone controlled paging system capable of switching a line level signal to amplifiers or an amplified signal to speakers.
The ZPI-4 features balanced audio circuitry throughout for low noise and compatibility with balanced paging system inputs and outputs. In addition, separate level controls are provided for paging and background music, and background music can be disabled on a per-zone basis. An additional night bell is provided which can be activated by a dry contact closure, a ringing C.O. or a ringing analog PABX/KSU station.
- Touch Tone control of four zones (expandable to 8 zones)
- Switches line level signal to amplifiers or amplified signal to speakers (amplifier(s) not included)
- Balanced audio circuitry for low noise
- Night bell warble with adjustable level from contact closure or ringing analog line
- Input provided for background music
- Separate paging and background music level adjustments
- Background music automatically mutes in paged zone(s) in all but single amplifier mode
- All-call and five group call patterns, selected by Touch Tones
- Adjustable page alert tone level
- Interfaces with ringing C.O. lines, Centrex lines, paging ports, unused phone system trunk inputs, or ringing analog station ports
- Disconnects on timeout, silence or CPC
- Screw terminals for all input and output connections