Product DescriptionThese Vandal-Resistant Speaker Assemblies ensure that sound communication gets through reliably, despite being located in environments susceptible to damage and destruction. The assembly includes a 3" plastic cone speaker, securely located and protected behind steel barriers. Available with or without call button.
- Withstands attempts at vandalism in hostile environments
- Four layers of defense: a heavy-duty 11-gauge stainless steel faceplate, a baffled steel guard protects the speaker from puncture, a finely perforated screen stops thin, flexible objects from damaging the moisture-resistant plastic speaker cone, and water-resistant cone Grille openings are cross-positioned so that nothing can enter the speaker, not even the smallest or sharpest objects
- Mounts with one-way security screws (included)
- 3" weather-resistant cone speaker
- 1/2-watt speaker power on 25V speaker line
- Optional low impedance 8-watt speaker operation
- VRS2 available without call-button