Item is made to order. 100% Non-Refundable.
This range of audio/visual combination units may be assembled from a range of strobes and horns. Mounted on a sturdy, drilled, painted, stainless steel plate, the units are pre-wired as standard such that a single input operates both the sounder and strobe simultaneously.
Units are available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and dedicated units are now available for use in industrial and marine environments.
- Zones 1, 2 and safe area use
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD
- UL listed Class I, Div. 2, Groups C & D Class I, Div. 1 model available - SM87HXB/DB1 IP66 and 67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- Corrosion free GRP strobe/sounder
- Strobe available as xenon, filament, fluorescent or LED
- Xenon: up to 21J
- Filament: up to 100W
- Fluorescent: up to 39W
- LED: up to 192cd
- Sounder: up to 115dBA output at 1 metre
- All stainless steel (316), epoxy painted back plate
- Features are Model dependent.