Item is "made-to-order". Please call for approximate lead time. 100% Non-Refundable.
These certified strobes have been designed for use in potentially explosive gas and dust atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The glass reinforced polyester enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The strobe housing is manufactured completely from a U.V. stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are incorporated ensuring a totally corrosion free product.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div 2, Groups C & D
- Class I, Zones 1 & 2, AExd IIB T5
- Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device
- California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) Listed
- ATEX approved
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 and IP67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- Corrosion resistant GRP
- Optional stainless steel backstrap
- Various lens colors
- Optional lens guard
- 29 candela
- 4 wire monitored connection
- Available as a status light
- 24 VDC, 110 and 240 VAC