Item is made to order. 100% Non-Refundable.
The XB15 listed strobes have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The housings are manufactured completely from a U.V. stable, glass reinforced polyester. Stainless steel screws and mounting bracket are available ensuring a totally corrosion free product.
The model XB15 contains a polarization diode and four wire lead connections for fire alarm applications.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- UL listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations:
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIC T5/T6
- Class II, Div. 2, Groups F & G
- Ordinary locations: Visual-Signal Device
- ATEX approved
- NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 & 67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- 520,000 peak candlepower
- Pipe mount or direct mount enclosure
- Corrosion-free GRP
- Four wire monitored connection
- Optional stainless steel backstrap (direct mount version only)
- Various lens colors
- Optional relay
- Optional cast or wire lens guard
- Up to 3 x 3/4" NPT entries
- Filament version available (100W max)
- Depends on version