Item is made to order. 100% Non-Refundable.
The XB16 listed strobes have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and harsh environmental conditions. The enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion resistance is required.
The housing is manufactured from a U.V. stable, glass reinforced polyester, with the lens manufactured from a U.V. stable polycarbonate. Stainless steel screws are used ensuring a totally corrosion-free product.
The model XB16 contains polarization diode and four wire leads for fire alarm applications. This strobe is also available with UL 1971 (ADA) listing for the hearing impaired applications.
Units can be painted to customer specification and supplied with identification labels.
- UL listed for USA and Canada
- Hazardous locations for USA and Canada
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D
- Class II, Div. 2, Groups F & G
- UL 1971 compliant version available†
- Ordinary locations: Visual Signal Device
- ‘T’ Rating model dependent. Contact sales office for information NEMA 4x & 6, IP66 & 67
- Certified temperature –67°F to +158°F (–55°C to +70°C)
- Pipe mount with ¾" NPT entry
- Corrosion-free GRP enclosure
- 285 candela
- Polycarbonate lens, various colors available†
- 4 wire diode monitored board
- Optional relay initiate
- Optional lens guard
- Depends on version
- †UL 1971 version available with clear lens only.
- Note: Due to Continuous development of our products, specifications and offerings are subject to change without notice.