The Bogen Classroom Audio Sound Systems is a dual-channel, Infrared (IR) Wireless Microphone System designed for educational and institutional use to enhance a presenter’s voice in all areas of the room. The Voice Enhancer uses infrared technology, eliminating the interference and cross-talk from adjacent rooms that occurs in FM-based wireless products.
- 1- ENHANCER: Receiver; 2 sensors with 35' cable; body-pack transmitter with lavaliere, body-pack, & headset microphones; lanyard; mounting hardware; AA batteries
- 1- GS35: 35W Gold Seal Series Amplifier with Graphic EQ
- 4- S86T725PG8WVR: 8'' Speaker on grille w/volume control
- 4- TB8: Tile Bridge for speakers
- 4- RE84: Ceiling Enclosure for speakers
|Promotional Message||Raises Classroom Scores and Reduces Teacher Absenteeism|