The ELSPSTR-M ELUXA High Fidelity Fire Speaker Strobe Light 25V / 70V (EMERGENCY Lettering) by EATON is a high fidelity speaker strobe that provides leading intelligibility with crisp, and clear voice messages, ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, and voice evacuation.
Clear, concise and intelligible voice messages that communicate how people should respond in an emergency are critical for life safety. We understand that you need a solution that not only meets your customer’s intelligibility and reliability requirements but also provides overall system cost savings. That's why ELUXA series offers one of the best fire alarm speaker strobes in the market.
Designed for high fidelity sound output, Wheelock’s Eluxa speaker line not only features the widest frequency response range in the industry, but also an advanced power saving LED technology with a full range of high and low candela settings for indoor wall and ceilingmount applications.
The Eluxa speaker strobes and speakers feature one of the industry’s smallest footprints and a sleek, modern, low-profile design that will please building owners. It includes 5 field-selectable tap settings, 6 field selectable candela settings, and convenient walland ceiling-mounting options for both new and retrofit construction. Amber lens speaker strobes and special lettering are available.
- CATALOG NUMBER: ELSPSTR-M
- PRODUCT LENGTH/DEPTH: 4.56 in
- PRODUCT HEIGHT: 6.35 in
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 2.94 in
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1.75 lb
- WARRANTY: 3 year
- MOUNTING METHOD: Wall
- HOUSING COLOR: Red
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR: Indoor
- HOUSING MATERIAL: Plastic
- LETTERING: EMERGENCY
- VOLTAGE: 24 V, 25 V, 70 V
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- COMPLIANCE AND STANDARDS: UL, ULC, FCC
- LAMP TYPE: LED
- CANDELA SETTINGS: 15 cd, 30 cd, 75 cd, 110 cd, 135 cd, 185 cd
- CURRENT DRAW (DC): 0.022|0.030|0.060|0.086|0.125|0.185
- LENS COLOR: Clear
- LENS MATERIAL: Lexan
- FREQUENCY RANGE - MIN: 300 Hz
- FREQUENCY RANGE - MAX: 8000 Hz
- SOUND LEVEL (DBA): 75/79/82/85/87
- TAPS (SELECTABLE): 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|