The E50H-24MCW-ALW White High Fidelity Fire Alarm Speaker Strobe Light 70V / 25V (ALERT lettering, Xenon Srobe) by EATON is a fire alarm strobe designed for high fidelity sound output for indoor applications. With the widest frequency response range in the industry, this speaker features leading intelligibility with crisp, clear voice messages and tone signaling, ideal for emergency communications, mass notification, and voice evacuation, making it one of the best emergency speakers in the market.
Strobe options for wall mount models include Wheelock patented MCW multi-candela strobe with field selectable candela settings of 15/30/75/110cd.
Providing a sleek aesthetic appearance, the wall and ceiling appliances feature dual voltage (25/70 VRMS) capability and field-selectable taps from 1/8 to 2 watts. For faster and easier installation, the low profile design incorporates a speaker mounting plate, and each model has a built-in level adjustment feature and snap-on cover with no visible mounting screws.
The EH Emergency Speaker Strobes may be synchronized when used in conjunction with the Wheelock DSM Sync Modules, Wheelock Power Supplies or other manufacturers panels incorporating the Wheelock Patented Sync Protocol. Wheelock synchronized strobes offer an easy way to comply with ADA recommendations concerning photosensitive epilepsy.
Series EH Speaker are UL Listed for indoor use under Standard 1971 (Signaling Devices for the Hearing-Impaired) and Standard 1480 (Speaker Appliances), and ULC listed under CAN/ ULC-S526 (Visual-audible Signal Appliances, Fire Alarm) and under CAN/ULC-S541 (Speakers, Fire Alarm). All inputs employ IN/OUT wiring terminals for fast installation using #12 to #18 AWG wiring.
- CATALOG NUMBER: E50H-24MCW-ALW
- PRODUCT LENGTH/DEPTH: 2.6 in
- PRODUCT HEIGHT: 6.75 in
- PRODUCT WIDTH: 4.97 in
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1.704 lb
- MOUNTING METHOD: Wall
- HOUSING COLOR: White
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR: Indoor
- HOUSING MATERIAL: UV stabilized plastic
- LETTERING: ALERT
- VOLTAGE: 25 V, 70 V
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 33.8°F to 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C) & maximum humidity of 93%
- COMPLIANCE AND STANDARDS: FCC, UL, ULC, CSFM
- LAMP TYPE: Xenon
- CANDELA SETTINGS: 15 cd, 30 cd, 75 cd, 110 cd
- CURRENT DRAW (DC): 0.060 /0.092 /0.165/ 0.220
- LENS COLOR: Clear
- LENS MATERIAL: Lexan
- FREQUENCY RANGE - MIN: 300 Hz
- FREQUENCY RANGE - MAX: 8000 Hz
- SOUND LEVEL (DBA): Up to 87 dB at 10 ft: 73,76,79,82,84
- TAPS (SELECTABLE): 1/8 watt -2 watts: 1/8, 1/4 , 1/2 , 1 , 2
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|