The K-1900-712L-EWP hot-line phone is designed as a strong phone with reliable communication for different applications. It features a 12″ armored cable with an internal stainless steel lanyard for increased strength and vandal resistance. The phone housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, a heavy duty handset, and an all metal cradle. The K-1900-712L-EWP can be easily touch tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
The K-1900-712L-EWP panel hot-line phone will auto-dial a 1-32 digit programmable phone number each time the handset is lifted. The unit will touch tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls.
- Catalog sales
- Courtesy and customer service phones
- Automated tellers (ATM’s)
- Hot-line reservation phones
- Security and emergency phones
- Replaces leased ringdown circuits
- Gate/entrance communication in noisy locations (diesel trucks, factory noise, etc.)
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|