For use with Talk-A-Phone tower, pedestal, surface, wall and flush mount enclosures. Code Blue towers require redrilling and tapping.
The E-1600A-TP2-EWP will call up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers and send a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. The included LDB-3 control module will supply a contact or switched 12V DC to activate a strobe light. In addition, the E-1600ATP2- EWP features a second Info button that will dial up to 3 non-emergency numbers.
Though the strobe requires external power to operate, voice communication is possible during power failures. All phone numbers, location numbers, voice announcement and programming parameters are stored in non-volatile memory. No batteries are required.
The E-1600A-TP-EWP and E-1600A-TP2-EWP are equipped for outdoor or harsh environments with Enhanced Weather Protection, which features: potted circuit boards, sealed trim pots and dip switches, rubber gaskets and boots, gel-filled butt connectors, and extended operating temperature: -15F to 130F, tested to -35F.
** CAUTION - When installing on an analog extension of a phone system: Some phone systems do not conform to analog telecom standards and might not be compatible with the 1600A Series emergency phones. For a detailed description of the telephone line specifications required for any of the 1600A Series phones, retrieve Fax Back Document 869Applications
- Parking ramps/lots
- Automated Tellers (ATM)
- Area of refuge locations
- Roadside emergency stations
- Convention centers
- Campus Security Sites
- Stairwells in Public Buildings
- Phone Power: Telephone line powered (24V DC/20mA min)
- LDB-3 Control Module: 120V AC/12V DC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 241mm x 299mm x 51mm (9.5??? x11.75??? x2???)
- Shipping Weight: kg ( lbs)
- Mounting: Flush mount to Talk-A-Phone ETP towers, wall mounts, boxes and pedestals
- Environmental: -26??C to 54??C (-15??F to 130??F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Material: .125??? (11 gauge) brushed stainless steel
- Connections: Color-coded wires with gel-filled butt connectors