The NR100 Night Alarm for Bogen Paging System The NR100 is an accessory that can convert any paging system into a night bell alert system, making it an easy and efficient way to alert security guards or other personnel of incoming calls during non-business hours.
The economical NR100 night ringer sends an electronic tone through paging system speakers when triggered by the telephone system’s night bell circuit, thus eliminating the need for loud, old-fashioned night bells thoughout a facility.
- Inputs: Terminal strip for POWER,TEL RING, CONTACT RING,
- BGM SOURCE
- Outputs: Terminal strip for AMP INPUT
- Maximum Output Signal: -20 dBm (77mV) into 600 ohms
- Ringer Tone: Dual frequency warble
- Control: TONE VOL
- Power Requirements: 24V DC @ 25mA
- Operating Temperature: 32 – 122º F (0 – 50º C)
- Housing: Steel, finished in black, contrasting printing
- Dimensions: 5.25" W x 3" H x 1.25" D
- Weight: 1 lb.
- FCC Registration No.: CD23CH-17566-KX-N
- Ringer Equivalence: 1.1B