The Bogen C10 PA System Mixer Amplifier is designed with discrete complementary transistor circuitry to assure maximum reliability of power output stages for Public Adress Systems. It offers dependable performance and flexibility and is rated at 10 watts. This model is listed to UL Standard 60065 for US and Canada.
- Dimensions: 11-3/8" W x 2-7/8" H x 7-3/8" D
- Weight: C10: 5 lbs.
- Power Output: C10: 10 WRMS
- Distortion: Less than 1% @ RPO
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 16kHz ±1dB
- Hum and Noise: MIC: 55dB below rated output AUX: 70dB below rated output TEL: 70dB below rated output
- Input Sensitivity: MIC: Lo-Z Balanced 600μV AUX: 85mV (10k ohms) TEL: 75mV (600Ω)
- Outputs: 4, 8, and 16 ohms; 25V; 70V
- Output Connections: Screw terminal strip
- Input Connections: Two MIC Lo-Z terminals, AUX Hi-Z jack, TEL terminals
- Thermal Emissions: C10: 34.2 BTU/hr.
- Controls: MIC 1, MIC2/AUX (switch selected), Treble, TEL, VOX, Power
- Tone Control: TREBLE, -11dB @ 10kHz (cut only)
- Power Requirements: 120V~, 60Hz C10: 38 watts