The TPU100B Telephone Paging Amplifier 100W by Bogen is a wall-mounted telephone paging amplifier rated at 100 watts. It can also be rack-mounted.
These TPU amplifiers permit paging from telephone and/or microphone; music input through an RCA jack or screw terminals; and voice-activated, variable level, music mute with fade back after page.
The TPU amps include a night ringer which sends an electronic ringing tone signal through all speakers, alerting personnel of incoming calls. Jacks are also provided to bridge two TPU amplifiers to double the number of inputs and output power.
This require an accessory kit.
- Power Output: TPU100B: 100W RMS
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15k Hz ±1 dB
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Hum & Noise: (20 Hz to 20 kHz) MUSIC: -70 dB; TEL: -70 dB; MIC: -55 dB
- Sensitivity: MUSIC: 85mV; TEL: -20 dBm (77mV); MIC: 600μV
- Tone Control: BASS: ±9 dB @ 100 Hz; TREBLE: ±9 dB @ 10 kHz
- Regulation: 2 dB
- Inputs: TEL: 600-ohm balanced line, transformer-isolated
MUSIC: Hi-Z source, RCA jacks or screw terminals
MIC: Lo-Z balanced, screw terminal connection (dynamic only)
MUSIC MUTE: Mutes music when shorted
CONTACT RING: Sounds night ringer tone when customer-supplied dry contacts are closed
TEL RING: Sounds night ringer in response to 90V ring signal
BRIDGING: Permits bridging of two amplifiers
- Outputs: 25V, 25VCT, and 70V, 16 ohms balanced or unbalanced. Provision for WMT1A line-matching transformer
- Controls & Indicators: POWER & PEAK LEVEL LED indicators. ENHANCE, TREBLE, BASS, VOX SENS, RINGER VOLUME, MUSIC MUTE, MUSIC VOLUME, MIC VOLUME, TEL VOLUME, ALC controls (screwdriver-adjustable)
- Overload Protection: All models have thermal and electronic overload protection. TPU100B: 2.5A, 120V AC circuit breaker
- Power Requirements: 2A
- Thermal Emissions (Full Power): TPU100B: 396.2 BTU/hr
- Finish: Black with silver lettering
- Dimensions: TPU35/60/100B models: 14-1/4" W x 8-3/8" H x 3-5/8" D
TPU250: 19" W x 10-1/2" H x 3-7/8" D
- Product Weight: TPU100B: 18 lb.