The C100 Public Address System Amplifier Classic Series Mixer Amplifier 100-Watt by Bogen Communications is a public address mixer amplifier that provide mixing of microphones, telephone, and auxiliary sources. Output screw terminals are provided for 4-ohm (direct) and 8-ohm (C35 & C60 models only), 16-ohm, 25V and 70V (transformer-coupled) speaker systems. Output jacks let you connect to a tape recorder or an additional booster amplifier, or feed a 600-ohm telephone line when an accessory transformer (Model WMT1A) is used.
- Power Output (RMS): C100 Rated 100W
- Frequency Response & Distortion: Transformer† 70 Hz-16 kHz (± 2 dB) @ 1% max. 4-Ohm Direct Output 20 Hz-20 kHz (± 1 dB) @ 0.5% max.
- Hum and Noise: MIC 55 dB below rated output AUX 70 dB below rated output TEL 70 dB below rated output
- Input Sensitivity: MIC Lo-Z Balanced 600μV AUX 85mV TEL 75mV
- Outputs: 16 ohms, 25V, 70V transformerisolated balanced or unbalanced; 4 ohms direct unbalanced
- Output Connections: Screw terminal strip, TAPE/BOOSTER jack; WMT1A jack (requires accessory transformer)
- Input Connections: Screw terminals for MIC and TEL, two AUX Hi-Z jacks
- Controls: MIC1, MIC2/AUX (switch selected), AUX 2, BASS, TREBLE, TEL, VOX
- Thermal Emissions: C100: 399.6 BTU/hr.
- Tone Control: Treble, ±11 dB @ 10 kHz; Bass ±11 dB @ 100 Hz
- Power Requirements: C100: 220W
- Dimensions: 14-1/2" W x 3-3/4" H x 11" D
- Product Weight: C100: 19 lb.