The BAL2S Hi-Z Stereo Dual Balanced Input, Screw Terminal, Gain Select by Bogen Communications is one of the Bogen’s advanced plug-in modules. They provide a wide range of functions to support a variety of applications. These modules support different signal-source requirements, including the ability to interface to balanced and unbalanced high- and low-level inputs, stereo or mono, telco systems, and microphones.
shall be a stereo, high-impedance, electronically-balanced input module. It shall be mutable by higher priority modules and shall feature an internal PCB jumper to enable or disable muting from the priority bus system. It shall have a continuously variable ducking control that will enable attenuation of the input signal from a minimum of 10 dB to a maximum of 48 dB relative to the normal unmuted condition. The module shall have a rapid mute when the mute function is activated and a gradual fade back from mute when the mute control is deactivated. Gain shall be switch selectable per channel and shall be 0 dB or +18 dB.
- Gain 0 dB (or +18 dB; switch selectable per channel)
- Frequency Response +0/-3 dB, 5 Hz-100 kHz S/N (20 Hz - 20 kHz) -100 dBV
- Distortion < 0.005%, 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Input Impedance 10k ohms (unbalanced) 20k ohms (balanced)
- Ducking (level) -10 dB to -48 dB
- CMRR > 80 dB @ 1 kHz
- Controls Ducking
- Priority Lowest or none
- Connector 6-position barrier strip
- Dimensions 1-3/8" W x 3-1/8" H x 3-1/2" D Weight 2.8 oz.