The K-1900-812L hot-line panel phone is designed as a strong and reliable phone for multiple applications. It can either auto-dial a phone number each time the handset is lifted, be used as a multi-number auto-dialer, or be used as a standard touch tone phone. The hot-line unit will touch tone or pulse dial and will not auto-dial on incoming calls.
The K-1900-812L hot-line phone features a 12″ armored cable with an internal stainless steel lanyard for increased strength and vandal resistance. The phone housing consists of a heavy gauge stainless steel panel, metal touch tone keypad, armored cable, heavy duty handset, and all metal cradle. The K-1900-812L hot-line panel phone can be easily touch tone programmed at the shop or installation site. All programming is stored in non-volatile memory.
- Catalog sales
- Courtesy and customer service phones
- Automated tellers (ATMs)
- Hot-Line reservation phones
- Security and emergency phones
- Replaces leased ringdown circuits
- Gate / entrance communication in noisy locations (diesel trucks, factory noise, etc.)
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|