The Viking Electronics E-1600-30A-EWP is an ADA Compliant Emergency Phones are designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. All 1600A Series phones meet ADA requirements for elevator/ emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any Touch Tone phone. The phones can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers. In addition, the E-1600-20A and E-1600-52A feature a second "INFO" button that will dial up to 3 non-emergency numbers. The 1600A Series phones can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code may also be delivered. A ???Call Connected??? LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile E2 memory. All units are phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment. For outdoor or harsh environments, select 1600A Series phones are available with Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP). EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, silicon sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
- Power: Telephone line powered. Minimum 24V DC talk battery voltage, with a minimum loop current of 20mA loop.
- Operating Temperature: -26?? C to 54?? C (-15?? F to 130?? F)
- Humidity - Standard Products: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Humidity - EWP Products: Up to 100%
- Dimensions: Overall - 127mm x 127 x 57mm (5.0??? x 5.0??? x 2.25???), Plastic Electrical Box - 102mm x 102mm x 54mm (4.0??? x 4.0??? x 2.14???)
- Shipping Weight: 1 kg (2.12 lbs.) Front Panel
- Material: 14 gauge brushed stainless steel
- Connections: Standard E-1600-30A - 2-position terminal block, E-1600-30A-EWP - Gel-filled butt connectors
- Parking ramps
- ATM machines
- Area of refuge locations
- Campus emergency stations
- Roadside emergency stations
- Convention centers