The ASM1 Easy Install Ceiling Speaker 24V by Bogen Communications is surface-mount speaker that can be installed in less than 3 minutes.
The ASM1 is lightweight, durable, and features a lowprofile contemporary design, making it versatile enough to be installed in just about any installation with standard ceiling tiles. The ASM1 is a 1-watt, self-amplified speaker with an exterior volume control for easy balancing that is easily accessible, but doesn’t attract tampering
Installation is a simple, three-step process that does not require tools:
- First, four specially-designed studs pierce the ceiling tile.
- Second, two custom-designed wing nuts secure the speaker to the ceiling.
- Third, standard wire nuts make the 24V DC power and audio connections directly to the color-coded studs.
- Power Rating (max.): 1W
- Frequency Response: 125 Hz – 15 kHz
- Sensitivity (min.): 90 dBspl, 125 mV input (1W @ 1M on axis)
- Supply Voltage Range: 12 – 30V DC
- Typical Current Units: -1 CU (50 mA)
- Idle Current: 5 mA (nominal)
- Input Sensitivity: 125 mVrms
- Input Impedance: 2k ohms
- Dispersion (min.): 120°
- Controls: Volume control Cone: 4" Speaker cone Magnet
- Weight: 6 oz. Product Weight: 2 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb.
- Diameter: 9-1/2" Height: 3"
- Base Diameter (against ceiling): 8-3/4"
- Construction: ABS Plastic Flame Rating: 94-5VA