Telcom & Data INC. is proud to announce it has partnered with BBX Technologies Call Center Vuesion Software for delivering call center solutions to Avaya IP Office users. The IP Office is mid size phone system for up to 2000 users. The BBX Vuesion software is delivers a total solution for the enterprise application. Vuesion's single-platform design encompasses a complete Contact Center solution, integrated with a powerful Unified Messaging voice processor and voice logger/recorder. This cost-effective approach yields highly integrated software modules, lower maintenance, and a scalable installation. Customers have the option to add software modules and licenses as they go and as their business environment dictates. Call Center features include:
- Scalable from small groups to enterprise multi-site businesses
- Intuitive and familiar user interface
- Blended multimedia with Email, FAX, voice and out dial queuing
- Enhance customer service with skills based routing, priority routing and rules based routing
- Increase agent productivity with call coordinated database screen pops, text chat, and presence
- Improve supervisors’ efficiency with access to reporting, agent coaching and call recording.
Vuesion works well for various types of business including insurance, health care, technical support, and order processing. The Vuesion Contact Center suite offers the same advanced features, typically found in larger contact center suites, at an affordable cost of ownership.
With the Vuesion PC software, supervisors have the features they need to manage the center and agents. Supervisors have real-time information on agents, wallboards, and threshold alarms when important events occur. Supervisors may “rescue” a specific call from queue, monitor and record agents and utilize the PC chat with instant text messaging for agent assistance. Supervisors have access to call reports for tracking every performance and productivity aspect of an agent, a group and/or the entire center. Supervisors keep track of their agents and groups in one single site or across multiple sites in the enterprise.
For information on Vuesion please visit on line at http://www.callaccounting.org/ or call 800-335-0229.