A Video Conference System is no longer a luxury but a strategic business communications investment. Since 2010 video conference equipment has been being installed in record pace. Existing video conferencing equipment gets old and outdated, and additional equipment is often needed to grow a business. Nearly 80% of companies in the U.S. lease equipment to remain competitive. They recognize that it is more important to have and use the equipment than it is to own the equipment. There are many advantages for your business to leasing over other financing options. Here are the reasons we feel are most important to them:
- Credit Availability: Leasing preserves lines of credit. Save bank borrowing capacity for other needs or emergencies.
- Conserve Working Capital Get the equipment and technology needed today while spreading payments over time. Capital budgets can be used for other business expenses and more productive operational uses.
- Flexibility - Changes in the economy, emerging competition and expansion require flexible options for a small business. Leasing allows a business to grow or change with the tide quickly, without large up-front costs.
- Obsolescence becomes Obsolete - Technology changes rapidly. The software and equipment purchased 2 years ago is most likely outdated. With leasing, when the term is over, there is the option to purchase your equipment, trade it in or return it outright. Keep your businesses at the forefront of their industry through leasing.
- Tax Advantages - For most leases, businesses can deduct monthly lease payments. The benefits and amount changes annually, so they should consult a tax advisor for more information on tax advantages check out IRS Section 179.
- Budget Friendly - Leased equipment can create income for a business that far exceeds the cost of a monthly lease payment. Budgets can be stretched to obtain additional equipment that your customer couldn't have afforded otherwise, through fixed monthly payments.
- No Down Payment Required - Unlike some loan programs, customers can finance 100% of their equipment, and include additional costs such as software, shipping, installation, maintenance and training into the total package.
- Fixed Monthly Payments - Leasing allows businesses to use equipment they need, for as long as they need it, with a fixed monthly payment. If interest rates skyrocket, their payment does not change.
- Choose Payments and Terms - You know how much your business can afford to spend on your new equipment. With leasing you can pick the best payment solution for your business. Extended terms, flexible payments and equipment upgrades are all available.
Contact us to speak with a Telcom & Data Leasing Representative to discuss how leasing can benefit your business' bottom line. Call us at 800-335-0229 or get an instant video conference system lease quote here http://www.conference-bridge.net/products/web-audio-video-conferencing-services/equipment-leasing-financing.html
We look forward to being your provider of video conference equipment.
Other equipment you can lease includes business phone systems, Audio conferencing, VoIP phone systems, voice mail and unified messaging systems, phone loggers and more.