The 5600 series IP telephones are for use with the Avaya IP Office system.
IP telephones become applications-enabled appliances instead of just phones
The standards-based Avaya 5600 Series IP Telephones, developed specifically to meet the needs of small and medium businesses, bring rich features and functions directly to the desktop, while also supporting desktop applications above and beyond telephony. Several models are available, ranging from entry-level IP telephones to those built specifically for demanding contact center environments.The 5600 series IP telephones are for use with the Avaya IP Office system.
Note: The 5601, 5602, 5610, 5620, IP Telephones are designed to operate with the new AK1A 150 Ohm Handset. Specialty handsets are available for AK style as well.
- eight fixed feature buttons
- message waiting indicator
- Built-in High-Quality Speakerphone
- Comprehensive Functions and Capabilities
- Simplified Wiring with a Single 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
- LAN Connection
- Industry-standard Protocol Support
- Simplified Software Provisioning