Product DescriptionExtends the full set of PBX digital phone features to remote users, including when making local calls to/from the extended branch office location.
- Extends the full set of PBX/KTS features and functionality to remote users
- Supports circuit- and packet-based networks
- Mix and match IP-capable MCK EXTender clients
- Connects to the digital line side of leading voice systems
- Virtual configuration, management and troubleshooting of MCK EXTender clients from a central location
- Lower monthly telecom operating expenses through unified dialing plans and IP network utilization.
- Increased productivity through centralization of PBX management combined with distribution of PBX features and applications across the enterprise
- Elimination of individual PBX or Key Systems at branch offices and call centers. One Year Warranty
- Technical Support Available